Flávio Leite Ribeiro
- Graduated from Milton Campos Law School (LL.B., 2002);
- Postgraduate degree on Tax Law by the Catholic University of Minas Gerais (2007);
- MBA in Finance by the Brazilian Institute of Capital Markets – IBMEC (2009);
- Extension Course in Negotiation from Harvard Law School (2016);
- Mediation Advocacy Training Course from the Instituto de Certificação e Formação de Mediadores Lusófonos – ICFML (2017).
- Court-appointed administrator in several cases involving corporate disputes, bankruptcy, and judicial recovery;
- Member of the Attorneys’ Institute of Minas Gerais;
- Member of the Brazilian Arbitration Committee – Cbar;
- Member of the Brazilian Arbitration and Mediation Committee of the International Chamber of Commerce – ICC (Brasil);
- Member of CAMARB – Câmara de Mediação e Arbitragem Empresarial Brasil list of arbitrators.